Douglas Kruger, a South African motivation speaker, revealed the recipe for a successful thought leader during a radio interview on SAfm with Ashraf Garda recently: an individual with knowledge + experience + publicity.
I believe you have the knowledge and experience, but do you have the publicity element that makes for a successful thought leader?
Why is being a thought leader important? It
- gives your business a competitive advantage through differentiation;
- reinforces your business’ brand;
- boosts sales;
- increases profitability;
- leads to improvements and innovation, ultimately increasing the value received by customers;
- provides personal satisfaction;
- could recession-proof your career; and
- contributes to increased company value and growth.
eMLo has a proven track record of positioning business people as thought leaders through our skills in publicity.
What are the outcomes you can expect from us in terms of positioning you as a thought leader?
- One thought leadership article per month, published in a relevant publication or online platform (don’t worry – we write it for you because we know how busy you are!);
- A minimum of one broadcast interview per quarter (radio or television);
- Continuous monitoring for speaking opportunities at industry events; and
- Spreading the word using our team’s personal influential social media networks.
So if you were waiting for the perfect time to make your voice and that of your business heard, the time is NOW!
Complete the form below and we will be in touch to set up an appointment.