Our monthly marketing newsletter summarises some of the most-read posts from our Facebook Page. Today we are looking at tools to make your marketing job easier, mobile marketing, and long-form content.
The Virtual Toolbox
The modern marketer has a myriad of virtual tools to choose from. Our favourites are:
- Buffer – making social media scheduling and reporting so easy!
- Grammarly – never make a grammar mistake again, ever…
- Power Thesaurus – enhance your writing with hundreds of synonyms and acronyms.
- SEO Quake – easy SEO analysis for your own website and those of your competitors.
- Google Page Speed – analyses the performance of your website.
- Website Grader – analyses overall health of your website.
- Canva – for beautiful creative work without any graphic design experience.
Read more in this month’s marketing newsletter: 12 Must-haves for a PR pro’s virtual toolbox
64.5% of the world’s population owns a mobile phone. To ignore the mobile phone as a marketing tool could be a big oversight by brands. So what could you do as a brand to maximise mobile marketing?
- Include mobile videos in your strategy
- Make sure your website is mobile friendly (use Website Grader to check – a free and easy tool)
- Retain an active presence on social media
- Embrace virtual reality
Read more in this month’s marketing newsletter: Mobile marketing tips for small businesses in 2018 (an infographic)
What is long-form content? It is a blog article that has more than 2,000 words. This type of content typically performs better in terms of SEO and social shares.
Read more in this month’s marketing newsletter: Why long-form content performs better and how to create it (an infographic)
Get In Touch