Douglas Kruger, a South African motivation speaker, revealed the recipe for a successful thought leader during a radio interview on SAfm with Ashraf Garda recently: an individual with knowledge + experience + publicity.
I believe you have the knowledge and experience, but do you have the publicity element that makes for a successful thought leader?
Why is being a thought leader important? It
- gives your business a competitive advantage through differentiation;
- reinforces your business’ brand;
- boosts sales;
- increases profitability;
- leads to improvements and innovation, ultimately increasing the value received by customers;
- provides personal satisfaction;
- could recession-proof your career; and
- contributes to increased company value and growth.
Emlo Communications has a proven track record of positioning business people as thought leaders through our skills in publicity.
Join our stable of clients before 1 November 2017 and get a FREE 12-month content strategy (valued at R17,250) that includes a SWOT analysis, detailed target audience analysis, an outline of key media titles, the development of key messages to communicate to your target audience, and a basic 12-month content concept.
What are the outcomes you can expect from us in terms of positioning you as a thought leader?
- One thought leadership article per month, published in a relevant publication or online platform (don’t worry – we write it for you because we know how busy you are!);
- A minimum of one broadcast interview per quarter (radio or television);
- Continuous monitoring for speaking opportunities at industry events; and
- Spreading the word using our team’s personal influential social media networks.
At a monthly retainer fee of R6,575, our clients get an average ROI of more than 80% over a 12-month period.
I hope to hear from you right away.
Here’s to success, value, and growth.
For further questions, please complete the form below.